Saturday, August 30, 2008

my boring life

I offically have no life. I think my mom thinks I am on the verge of a mental breakdown because she took me shopping today and was practically forcing me to let her buy things for me. Which I did. For work because this is what my life has become. Work and school. The other day I ended up getting to work kinda early bc the construction on K10 either takes for freakin ever or no time at all so I can never time it out properly but I jest here my point was I sat in the parking lot and took a nap in my car all the while people were entering the mall to go to panera probably thinking I was homeless.

So math the 4x not a charm. New plan of action-take at JCCC where it will be a lot easier and slower paced. I am going to try and take it self paced so it doesnt ruin my grad time too much but we will see, I think I need like one on one major help. I'm practicaly on the level of a monkey here.

Good news we get a jet trip at work on sep 11th. This means the vice president of VS and others will be coming to our store. When I say good news oviously I am not exticted about this I am terrifed amd waiting for the hurricane of preperation that will be occuring in the days before the visit and the yelling and the stress and the tears. I wish I held enough power to fly in on a jet and cause panic and fear in people's lives.

Morgan and I might be getting a small dog. Yes this is probably a bad decison for all that are involved including the dog. But I really want a minni dasuhaund. Google them they are precious.

Gossip girl premire on monday alas ill be working thank God for DVR!!!!! and thank GOD for time and half!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

You poor poor girl. I miss you so much! I think the math at JuCo is the way to go. I bet they have a much better program to teach it to you. Then again, I think any math program is better than KU's. I think the dog might be a bad idea given the amount of time you two girls work. If that changes, I think you should go for it.

Don't stress about work too much. These people come to every Vickie's store and they're probably just doing it bc someone told them they had to.

Call me this week. Miss you so so so so so so much! Muah! PS You never told what time Gossip Girl is on on Monday.