Thursday, October 2, 2008

I cant sleep update.

So I saw a perview of the christmas at VS and they are cuuuuuuuuuuuuute. I'm already in enough debt would it hurt the designers to make ugly things one year please? Even the packaging is cute. Damn it.

I had Dr. Sam today but his people called me saying he had an emergency. You know whats an emergency? The fact I stayed in bed and slept for 3 days straight and kinda might need to see someone about that.

SO there is this one class that I found it usless to go to. He litterly repeats what it says on the online "messagers" only he repeats it in such a way to make it possibly more boring than before. So I havent been going in quite awhile and now I'm really scared to go like he's going to outcast me and shun me for not going. We have a test though so I kinda have to .... I'm so scared.

No comments: